Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Holidays:)

WOW, one more year has passed through eyes in just a blink. I feel as if we were just counting down to 12 o’clock to scream happy 2014! Today however as we ‘put up our Christmas tree’ I come to realize that I have to make the time spent throughout the year count.


On a side note, yes my tree isn’t a regular Christmas tree, while the typical trees are nice, who says we have to stick to the standards that society has implemented? Well, maybe that sounds too harsh, so I will just say; I like to be different, because that is what will make my holiday special.
I wish everyone a very wonderful and SPECIAL CHRISTMAS and A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2015 :D
May this New Year be filled of amazing and magical things for you and yours. I know I would like to cross off much more things off of my “Life/bucket list.” I will also let adventure guide me and won’t let my fears stop me (fingers crossed). 
-MC

No comments:

Post a Comment