Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Taking Down my Christmas tree

I had a great time during Christmas Eve and Christmas day, not only because of the food, but most importantly because I spent it with the people I love the most, my family:)


By the time this post is up, my dear Christmas tree would probably be down. For me, the saddest part of the holidays is taking the decorations down. Although this year we didn't have a whole lot ($), I am happy that I was home and was able to give back to my community. I volunteered to help kids in need frost cookies and make Christmas crafts. I really enjoyed this the most, because this season is a season of being thankful and giving.

I would like to know what people got for Christmas, I am really curious…and when you guys take down your ornaments, be careful. I got a cut in my finger (I got a really cute band-aid lol).

Have an amazing New Year 2014,


-MC

(idk why when i copy and paste from word the fonts change;'( )

No comments:

Post a Comment