Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year, 2015 :]

Last year (2014) I did things, went to places and met people that I would have never imagined. I hope that this year will be just as stunning as last year. Although i probably wont travel outside of the country I would love to travel with in the country and make memorable moments to share with others when i do go out and travel far. 

I need to decide on a career. This will most definitely be the hardest and most stressful things I have to do this year. I have to start doing internships and start driving, my goal is to get in the freeway:)

I hope to be able to step out of my comfort zone and shine. I have had some great ideas in mind and i hope to share them with the world:)

I hope everyone can do great things this year,
-MC

No comments:

Post a Comment